The Irish Coalition to End Youth Homelessness (ICEYH) is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please contact us.
We have tried to ensure that this site complies with the following standards:
- Accessibility: all pages were developed to conform at a minimum with the Double AA rating of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines v2.0
- HTML: the HyperText Markup Language code that underpins this site validates to the HTML5 standard
- CSS: the Cascading Style Sheets that define the structure and look of this site validates to W3C standards
Design & Coding
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to define structure and layout. If your browser does not support CSS or if you turn disable CSS support the content of each page is still readable.
- Structured semantic markup has been used for the pages. H1 tags are used for main titles, H2 tags for subtitles and so on.
- Links are generally written to make sense out of context.
- All fonts are scalable allowing users to define the base font size.
- All forms are coded using LABEL and ID attributes.
- All content images contain descriptive ALT attributes.
Adobe PDF & Microsoft Word Content
Some pages contain Adobe PDF and Microsoft Word content. Please visit the Adobe website for information on PDF accessibility, and the Microsoft website for information on accessibility.